THE BEST NEWCASTLE BUDAPEST FLIGHTS

Thursday 1 November 2007

Genius website - Find your way home with flightmapping.com

There are a few incredibly useful websites out there and we don't even have a clue that they exist! If I'd have found this before I booked my tickets for Christmas... dooooahhh.



The website I've just discovered: http://www.flightmapping.com/ I highly recommend this site to any Hungarian in the UK. To find a new way to get to Hungary or you just feel like city hopping: Go no further for info! Discover Europe with 0.01p special offers, I think that's what I am going to do next year;)
The most beneficial for those who choose to fly with more than one airline at a time.




This website is pretty amazing:
  • It lets you see cities on a map with all the destinations available airborne

  • Also shows a list of all airlines between 2 destinations

  • Maps of 2 countries next to each other - so you can immediately see who flies where

  • Works with all airlines!!! Not only the "big" names - CHEAPFLiGHTs are also listed

  • The pages - as far as I experienced - completely up to date with the newest (also future announced) routes.

You don't have to log on to all the official airline websites and check the routes. You never know which route is operating still or how many new routes have opened since you have last checked.


Another site I'd like to suggest:
You can get the latest airline news from UK destination at: http://news.cheapflights.co.uk/ . I'm a regular reader of the site too. Lots of info, daily updates, you can also subscribe for newsletter so if there's a new flight from your area you will be informed straight away.


I hope info was helpful. All comments welcome.

Enjoy.

No comments: